What is Automatic Writing?
Although opinions vary somewhat in response to this question, most will agree that Automatic Writing is a form of channelled wisdom and guidance that comes from a greater field of knowing beyond our conscious minds. This could include Source; Angels; Deceased Loved Ones; Higher Self, and/or our Subconscious and Unconscious minds. And whether messages come from one or a combination of these sources, they all share the characteristics of being loving and supportive. They are often insightful and sometimes even humorous. They may even resonate with you as if it is information you somehow knew or felt deep down, yet couldn't quite access.
In this fun and interactive workshop, we'll explore:
- Ways to inspire an Automatic Writing session.
- How to easily and safely establish the mindset, energetic field, and physical readiness that enable Automatic Writing to flow.
- How to word your questions to receive the clearest communication.
- Qualities of Automatic Writing that distinguish it from consciously directed writing.
- How to move beyond forcing a message.
- What to do to free you up if you're feeling stuck.
- Samples of existing text that were gifted through Automatic Writing.
There will also be time for questions, discussion, and sharing for everyone.
What to Bring:
Although these materials are also listed at the bottom of this page, a little more detail will likely enhance your overall success and experience with Automatic Writing. Please bring writing materials that inspire you, such as:
- A treasured journal, textured paper, a sketchbook, or a brand new pad of paper. It is your preference whether the paper is lined or blank.
- A writing instrument that feels good in your hand and allows your hand to move freely across the page. It does not matter what the medium, whether it's a pen, pencil, marker, crayon, or something else.
- Your laptop computer. This is optional, because the word 'writing' is actually broader than the standard definition. If you prefer to keyboard during the workshop, you are welcome to do so. However, please also bring paper and a writing instrument.
Join Buffy Knowlton for this fun, interactive afternoon, and see what transpires 'write' before your very eyes!
Please review our Registration, Cancellation, Payment & Refund page before making any purchase. Policies are subject to change without notice, and all will be enforced. Thank you.