What is Dowsing?
Dowsing (also known as Divining) is a centuries old skill that enables access to greater information and understanding. This clarity is always available to us through our inner knowing, whether that be our intuition, our subconscious mind, the universal field of intelligence...or a combination of all three. And by using a pendulum, you will:
- Open these three channels of communication that strengthen and complement your conscious awareness and logical mind;
- Develop greater trust in the mind-body connection; and
- Foster deeper faith in your intuitive abilities...even if you aren't yet aware of them.
In this empowering and interactive workshop, you will:
- Master quick and easy dowsing practices that you can add into your daily life.
- Discover what makes dowsing tools work.
- Uncover the qualities unique to you when selecting a pendulum.
- See how to make a pendulum with readily available items from home, office, or outdoors.
- Become fluent in the language of your pendulum.
- Know how to enter a state of readiness to work most effectively with your pendulum, AND...
- Understand how to word questions to receive the most accurate answers from your pendulum.
What types of questions can I ask with a pendulum?
Most of life's most pressing questions fall into the following categories. Using 12 Divining Charts, we'll explore your most urgent questions within these categories..and also decipher how to 'hear' the answers. We will divine for:
We will also cover what you need to consider when making your own Divining Charts. The topics are endless, but there are a few basic parameters to consider for any chart you create. Knowing these parameters will quickly simplify the process.
Special 10% Discount on Pendulums & Dowsing Rods
On the day of the workshop, all participants will receive a 10% discount on the purchase of dowsing rods and/or pendulums in-stock at Akasha's Den. The Den carries a wide variety of pendulums, so this is an ideal time to start--or expand--your collection.
Divine Dowsing with Buffy Knowlton is an excellent introduction to Huna energy healing.
It is highly recommended that you take this 2 ½-hour course in preparation for the Huna Initiate Certificate Course with Karen Karall.
Interested in an entire day of learning new skills?
If so, please join us for the afternoon workshop, Automatic Writing.