Weekly Group Meditation to Access Your Higher Self
With a Mindfulness Practice Rooted in Ancient Hawaiian Shamanism
Are you ready to make a seven-week commitment to becoming divinely empowered?
Would you like to learn to access the healing power and divine guidance of your higher mind?
Join Karen for this empowering series to learn a daily mindfulness practice that incorporates the seven Huna principles of ancient Hawaiian shamanism.
Each of the seven weekly sessions includes a:
- Teaching and deep exploration of universal law taught in each of the seven Huna principles: Ike; Kala; Makia; Manawa; Aloha; Mana; and Pono.
- Guided chakra healing meditation to clear and open your energy centers to the divine flow of universal energy that longs to move through you.
- Daily mindfulness practice to expand upon opening each chakra center, cultivating a conscious relationship with your Higher Self.
By the end of the seven weeks you will have:
- An understanding of universal law rooted in Huna's seven principles; and
- Opened an inner pathway to connect with the power of your Higher Self.