This is a Weekly Group Meditation to Access Your Higher Self
With a Mindfulness Practice Rooted in Ancient Hawaiian Shamanism
What Can You Learn and What Commitment Are You Willing to Make?
Would you like to learn to access the healing power and divine guidance of your higher mind?
Are you ready to make a 7-week commitment to becoming divinely empowered?
Join Karen Karall for this empowering 7-week series to learn a daily mindfulness practice that incorporates the seven Huna principles of ancient Hawaiian shamanism.
Each of the seven weekly sessions includes teachings, guided meditations, and a mindfulness practice. Specifically, each class incorporates:
- Teaching and deep exploration of universal law taught in each of the seven Huna principles: Ike; Kala; Makia; Manawa; Aloha; Mana; and Pono;
- A guided chakra healing meditation to clear and open your energy centres to the divine flow of universal energy that longs to move through you; and
- A daily mindfulness practice to expand upon opening each chakra centre, cultivating a conscious relationship with your Higher Self.
By the end of the seven weeks you will have:
- Gained an understanding of universal law rooted in the seven principles or Huna; and
- Opened an inner pathway to connect with the power of your Higher Self.
Morning and Evening Classes Are Offered in 2018
The 2018 Winter and Fall series are held in the morning, 9:30am - 11:00am.
The 2018 Spring series is held in the evening, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Are you interested in learning more about Huna, its seven principles, and what it can offer you in your life?
You can read more about our Huna workshops here: Huna Power, Huna Switch, and the Huna Practitioner Certificate Course.
Are you interested in learning more about Karen Karall, Energy Matters and Miracles, and Karen's Personal Story?
Read more about Karen Karall.