Karuna Reiki® is not a substitute for Usui Reiki but rather the next step.
Karuna is a Sanskrit word meaning “compassionate action” or any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others. Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit. Because of the oneness of all beings, it is understood that Karuna is not only extended to others out of love, but also because it is an entirely logical thing to do. In the same way that you would want to heal your own wounds, you would also want the wounds of others to heal. Karuna is the motivating quality of all enlightened beings who are working to end suffering on Earth. They continually send an unlimited amount of healing energy and guidance to us, but not all are receptive to it. As you develop Karuna in yourself, not only are you helping others, but you also become more receptive to the Karuna that is being sent by all enlightened beings. Thus your healing is quickened as well.
Karuna Reiki® opens you to work closely with all enlightened beings. This includes those enlightened ones who are physically present as well as those in spirit.
There are three levels in Karuna Reiki®. Level I is open to those who have Reiki Level III, Advanced or Master. Level II is open to those who have Karuna Reiki® Level I. Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher is open to those who have Usui Reiki Master Teacher and Karuna Reiki® Levels I and II.
In Karuna® Reiki Level II there are four more symbols…
- The Fifth Karuna Reiki® symbol heals the mind and links one more strongly with the Higher Self. It brings the Higher Self into the physical body. It therefore penetrates very deeply and lifts out emotional pain, often bringing an awareness of the true cause of the pain in a way that completes the healing. It improves learning ability, heals communication because of improved mental clarity, and increases creativity. It works well with symbol 4 allowing the Higher Self to manifest creativity on the physical plane.
- The Sixth Karuna Reiki® symbol is used for physical manifestation and for healing the human race. It is used for grounding, creating a strong connection to the earth and bringing one's consciousness more fully into one's body. This symbol will also help guide one's path through life in a very practical way.
- The Seventh Karuna Reiki® symbol can help us to claim our power and to break free from others' expectations. This symbol helps us to break free from an unhealthy sense of responsibility that we may have with those we are close to. It can be used to empowers goals, helping us act on our plans even if others are not happy with our decisions. It is also truly an Earth healing energy, and can help us connect with the consciousness of trees, flowers, crystals, etc.
- The Final Eighth Karuna Reiki® symbol brings peace and creates trust in life. Helping to heal the past, it brings peace into the now and helps free us from worry about the future. It heals insomnia by releasing fear and creating a gentle peaceful feeling. It is good for healing nightmares and is helpful in treating panic attacks or chronic fatique. This symbol helps us manifest the best results - when combined with symbol 3 it can bring harmony to the realization of one's goals making them seem effortless to achieve. It also increases clairvoyance.
Please review our Registration, Cancellation, Payment & Refund page before making any purchase. Policies are subject to change without notice, and all will be enforced. Thank you.
Dates & Times
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Oct 22, 2023
To register or inquire further, please call us at (905) 844-5055 or send us an email.
Fees (subject to HST)
- $275 + HST
Fee includes a course manual and Karuna Reiki® Level II certificate upon completion.
You must have attained Usui Reiki Level III (also known as Advanced Reiki, Usui Master, or Usui Reiki Master Practitioner), plus Karuna Reiki® Level I, AND have practiced Reiki Level III for at least six months. You must also provide a copy of these certificate upon registration, if you did not receive them from Diane Hauschild or Carol Righton.
What to Bring
- A copy of your Usui Reiki Level III and Karuna Reiki Level I certificates, if you did not present them upon registration. Please refer to course prerequisites.