Karuna Reiki® is not a substitute for Usui Reiki, but rather the next step.
Karuna is a Sanskrit word meaning “compassionate action” or any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others. Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit. Because of the oneness of all beings, it is understood that Karuna is not only extended to others out of love, but also because it is an entirely logical thing to do. In the same way that you would want to heal your own wounds, you would also want the wounds of others to heal. Karuna is the motivating quality of all enlightened beings who are working to end suffering on Earth. They continually send an unlimited amount of healing energy and guidance to us, but not all are receptive to it. As you develop Karuna in yourself, not only are you helping others, but you also become more receptive to the Karuna that is being sent by all enlightened beings. Thus your healing is quickened as well.
Karuna Reiki® opens you to work closely with all enlightened beings. This includes those enlightened ones who are physically present as well as those in spirit.
There are three levels in Karuna Reiki®. Level I is open to those who have Reiki Level III, Advanced or Master. Level II is open to those who have Karuna Reiki® Level I. Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher is open to those who have Usui Reiki Master Teacher and Karuna Reiki® Levels I and II.
In Karuna Reiki® Level I there are four symbols…
- The first Karuna Reiki® symbol prepares the client for deep healing and is useful in addressing past life issues. It helps release karma and deeply seated issues on the cellular level. It often reduces or eliminates the pain associated with emotional healing by creating a kind of spiritual anesthetic effect. It works on hidden issues that have become imbedded in the cells of our bodies - memory of trauma, negative feelings and ideas from this and other lifetimes. The symbol can be invoked with the conscious intent to call upon Archangel Gabriel to take the karma of the issue and heal it.
- The second Karuna Reiki® symbol heals deeply and can be used to breakup the negative patterns we unconsciously use to insulate ourselves from the truth. This helps to shatter delusion and denial, while helping heal the shadow self. It helps us accept that imperfect part of oneself so we can bring it into our conscious mind, love it and heal it. It is very helpful in healing sexual and physical abuse. It can activate a laser-like beam of healing light to heal tumors and cysts and many other imbalances.
- The third Karuna Reiki® symbol heals the heart and all issues relating to the heart. It can also be used to fill in a healed area with love where negative energy or blocks have been removed. Can be used to heal relationships of all kinds. It is also useful in developing good habits and it can be used to help heal addictions, restoring the balance within the heart.
- The fourth Karuna Reiki® symbol is excellent to use at the end of a healing session. It heals lower chakras helping a person be more fully present, alert and focused. By using the symbol on the clients feet, the feet chakras are opened and this will pull the person back into their body. This technique also pulls negative energy or blockages from anywhere in the person's energy system out the feet and can often release pain.
Please review our Registration, Cancellation, Payment & Refund page before making any purchase. Policies are subject to change without notice, and all will be enforced. Thank you.
Dates & Times
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Oct 21, 2023
To register or inquire further, please call us at (905) 844-5055 or send us an email.
Fees (subject to HST)
- $225 + HST
You will receive a manual and Karuna Reiki® Level I certificate upon completion.
You must have attained and practiced Usui Reiki Level III (sometimes called Advanced Reiki, Usui Master, or Usui Reiki Master Practitioner) for at least six months. Upon registration, you must also provide a copy of your certificate, if you did not receive it from Diane Hauschild or Carol Righton.
What to Bring
- A copy of your Usui Reiki Level III Certificate if you did not present it upon registration. Please refer to course prerequisites.