Join us one night a month for Reiki Practice. This is a unique opportunity to heighten your connection to the Universal Reiki Source.
Facilitated by Carol Righton, you will work in groups of Usui Reiki students of all levels, allowing for enhanced instruction and learning. Questions are encouraged in these interactive evenings, as is the sharing of insights and new discoveries. You will even experience on-table healing when others provide Reiki for you!
In Reiki Practice you will:
- Strengthen your confidence in working with Usui Reiki;
- Practise setting sacred space for your client, self, and area, so energy emanates from you—and flows through you—with grace and ease;
- Develop your senses and intuitive abilities to strengthen your reception of Divine guidance;
- Learn to release ego and expectation, so you can clearly identify—and interpret—any messages that accompany the healing;
- Acquire tools to strengthen stillness and mindfulness in your practice;
- Increase your understanding of how to recognize different aura layers and their meanings; and
- Learn more about chakras and how to read them.
Share healing experiences and philosophies; gain new knowledge and spiritual wisdom; and strengthen your skills by putting everything into practice!
Students of all Usui Reiki certification levels (I,II, III, and Master Teacher) AND who have received their most recent certification through Akasha’s Den are welcome.