In this workshop we will explore the ancient practice of smudging. Smudging can be used to cleanse yourself, your home, and personal objects. By smudging, you can clear away any stagnant, blocked, or negative energies that may be weighing you down or restricting energy flow in your home.
You will learn about the various herbs, resins, essential oils, and tools that you can use to smudge, including:
- Smudging Herbs – Sage, Cedar, Sweet Grass, and Palo Santo
- Smudge Mists – Pax Protection and Spirit of Palo Santo
- Smudging Resins – Amber, Copal, Frankincense, and Myrrh
- Smudging Tools – Abalone Shell, Charcoal Disks, and Smudge Feathers.
Susan will also explain the process of how to smudge your home, yourself, and your sacred objects.
Choice of Workshop Dates & Times:
- Thursday, March 14: 4pm - 6:30pm (March Break)
- Thursday, May 30: 7pm - 9:30pm
- Sunday, July 7: 1pm - 3:30pm
- Thursday, September 12: 7pm - 9:30pm