Tea Leaf Reading
Tea Leaf Reading – also known as Tasseography or Tasseomancy – is a time-honoured divination tool, which involves “reading” images formed by tea leaves in a cup. Like other divination tools, such as pendulums and oracle cards, tea leaf reading can provide insight, guidance, possible future outcomes, and the ability to live our best lives by asking for, and receiving, Divine guidance.
What You Will Learn
In this class, you will learn how to accurately and confidently read tea leaves for yourself, family, friends, and clients.
This class includes theory with ample practice time. You will…
- Receive an introduction to tea leaf reading, including its history and its presence in our society today
- Learn about the materials used in tea leaf reading
- Receive helpful hints and suggestions
- Learn about the accuracy and ethics when relaying the information you see: Code of Conduct
- Learn about symbols/images and their meanings
- Learn how to prepare the cup
- Practise actual tea leaf readings.
Interested in more about tea leaf or psychic readings?
Sarah also offers personal tea leaf and psychic reading sessions at Akasha's Den. Click here to learn more about this service.