All healing is first a healing of the heart.
When the heart closes, the mind takes over and our nervous system does not fare well.
The heaviness carried in the heart dims the Light of our intuitive nature in our awareness, just when we need it the most!
Some signs that this could be happening to you are the experience of an overactive mind; trouble sleeping, digesting, relaxing, or smiling/laughing; or you feel physically drained and inflamed.
There is a lot happening in our world and many people are experiencing these symptoms, the healing of which is available to us right here in our very own hearts.
According to Gregg Braden, we are the only life form on the planet that can regulate our own biology and it all begins in the heart.
We have been taught in our western world to rely heavily on our minds to heal what troubles us. But our mind cannot heal the hurt in our hearts. For this hurt to heal, we have to go deeper within ourselves and learn to speak the language of energy, vibration, and frequency - at that deepest place within the Heart That Heals.
'When we form heart-centered beliefs within our bodies, the language of physics, we're creating the electrical and magnetic expression of them as waves of energy, which aren't confined to our hearts or limited by the physical barrier of our skin and bones. So clearly, we're speaking to the world around us in each moment of every day through a language that has no words: the belief-waves of our hearts.' - Gregg Braden
Join Karen in this 4-week online Heart-Healing experience with the Higher Self in which we will...
- Work with our Higher Self to heal lower energies blocking the flow of universal energy moving through our heart centre, healing past pain, hurt and trauma.
- Learn to listen to the still, quiet voice of the heart, activating heart-centered beliefs that speak the secret language of our universal nature to harmonize our human vibrational energy.
- Learn to work with our heart energy to regulate our biology with breath, focussed awareness, and other vibrational healing techniques.
Note: Recorded healing meditations and oracle cards for each class will be included.
An open heart is a powerful force of healing. A healthy, open heart heals our biology, increases our immune function, and produces happy hormones...not to mention all the non-physical effects of feeling good, magnetic attraction, and the channeled healing accessed within The Heart that Heals.
Interested in working more with Karen Karall? Please visit:
- Huna Initiate Certificate Course
- Huna Practitioner Course
- Huna Mindful Meditation Series Online Zoom Class
- Ignite Your Sacred Power 8-Week Online Zoom Class
If you'd like to experience a private 1:1 Huna Healing session, please see Laura Dias' schedule. Karen will also be offering Huna Healing at the Den on June 6 & 21.