By telling the story of our voice, we can connect to our fullest capacity and find clearer direction in our lives.
Your voice has a history—a story of when and where it was impacted by outer circumstances that were out of your control. Whatever that story may be, your voice paid a price and, just like a character in a book or movie, it went about life trying to find its way back home.
This course will reveal and encourage your creative strengths and help you define and empower your life's purpose by showing you the possibilities that lie within your voice. Through sacred dance and healing vocal techniques, you will enliven, replenish, and restore your body, your health, your relationships and your career. Whether you are burdened with health issues, you are a singer who struggles with debilitating self-doubt, or you wish to sing the way you did when you were a child, this course will provide a container for your voice to express exactly what it needs at this time in your life.
Where does your voice hide and why?
- Is self-consciousness a part of your every day life?
- Do you love to sing but feel blocked around it?
- Are you waiting for life to change so you can finally explore the creative dreams you long for?
- Do you remember singing as a child and being criticized?
- Do you often wish you could say something truthful but feel you have to be nice?
If any of this speaks to you, your voice is trying to tell you something important: it needs an outlet and it wants to be heard.
During this course, you will learn how to:
- Befriend and release challenging emotions through simple vocal exercises.
- Use sound to go beyond negative chatter and self consciousness.
- Create a sacred vocal practice.
- Free your voice through singing exercises.
- Empower your everyday life with your voice.
When we tell the story of our voice, we connect to our capacity to set forth and direct our lives in ways we never thought was possible.